Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance 2011 -- First Counselling Session-- will be organised by Govind Ballabh Pant Agriculture and Technology University, Pantnagar, on 29 and 30 October 2011.
The first counselling session will cater to candidates, who are in the First Merit List.
The First Counselling will take place on two days, 29 October 2011 (For ANM) and 30 October 2011(For GNM) at the Venue:
Medical Education Unit/State School of Nursing, 107 Chander Nagar, Dehradun-248001
Instructions for Candidates:
The candidates appearing for the first counselling are instructed to bring along the following Original Certificates, along with one set of photocopies of the same:
1) Class 10th marksheet
2) Class 12th marksheet (for GNM ONLY) Note: Keep Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificates as well.
3) Admit Card of Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance Examination 2011
4) Domicile Certificate
5) Caste Certificate (If applicable)
6) Sub Category Certificate (If applicable)
7) Two recent Passport size photographs (NOTE: The photographs should be the same, as the ones put on the Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance Examination 2011 Application Form and Admit card.
NOTE: Those candidates, who for some reason, are unable to attend the counselling in person, can send some other person on their behalf, along with all relevant documents.
Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance 2011 First Counselling Registration Fee: Rs 200, which will be deposited in Cash, at the Counselling venue, on the day of counselling.
IMPORTANT INFO: It should be noted that those candidates who will be given admission on the counselling day, will have to deposit a Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- on the spot. Hence candidates appearing for the counselling should bring along them, a bank draft of the said amount, so that they can submit it, as soon as they are asked to.
The Bank draft, of any Nationalized Bank, will be of Rs 2000/-, made in favor of "Director General, Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand".